Why Join Our Tribe
At Acceptd, our purpose is to help people in the arts community flourish. We do this by connecting artists with opportunities and communities that matter most to them. Our goal is to be the #1 centralized resource for the arts industry. In pursuit of this, we have helped over 350,000 artists follow their calling by creating a software platform for them to identify, apply, and get accepted to the arts programs of their dreams. We partner with thousands of leading music, dance, theatre, and visual arts programs so our artists have great opportunities to apply to—from world-renowned conservatories and universities to festivals, competitions, workshops, and young artist programs.
- You will belong. We are a small, but mighty team that loves to radically serve each other, our artists, and our clients to bring about flourishing in the world.
- You will be a leader. We commit to excellence in everything we do. We are a group of tenacious, enthusiastic leaders who get results. We bring our “A” game to everything we do and are fanatical about the details.
- You will grow as a person. We embrace growth even when it’s uncomfortable. We prioritize your professional, personal, and relational growth.
- You will create and spread joy. We make the decision to choose joy everyday. We believe joy is contagious and want to spread it to everyone we interact with, including you.
Product Manager Role
We’re looking for a product visionary who loves to innovate and iterate.
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager with a passion for ideating, strategizing, and executing on a product vision. We know Product Management can be a nebulous term and can vary between departments, companies, and industries. So here’s what we’re looking for at Acceptd:
- Work with the senior leadership team to create product vision and strategy that will continue to drive growth and innovation and meet business objectives
- Take a leadership role on the software development team in collaboration with Lead Developer, ensuring the team meets execution goals by breaking down work into defined sprints
- Plan and prioritize the product roadmap and maintain a product backlog to meet quarterly objectives/KPIs
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and company stakeholders for the product, and create clear written requirements
- Drive the full product lifecycle, including ideation, design, implementation, testing, and iteration
- Follow our competitors and the industry—identify trends, be predictive, and aggressive
- Build out analytics capabilities to monitor new and existing client interactions with the goal of learning new product insights
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Business Systems Analyst, or Founder of a startup, small business, or business unit
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another quantitative field a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation, and leadership skills; collaborative in nature
- Highly analytical—ability to leverage customer research and analytics to drive product strategy; take a customer centric approach
- Familiarity with current Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Creative thinker with strong product vision and ability to identify future trends through continual interaction with artists and clients
- Product domain expertise spanning the customer discovery, planning and product development process
- Entrepreneurial, “get ‘r done” attitude with ability to iterate and execute quickly, driving results in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Account Relations Specialist
We’re looking for a Go-getter, Game Changer, and Good Human to serve our clients with excellence.
We are seeking an Account Relations Specialist to serve as a co-pilot to our clients on 200+ accounts, with a consultative approach and go-getter attitude.
- Develop and foster lasting relationships with Acceptd partners
- Manage client orientation, setup, and training to fulfill client needs
- Collaboratively consult clients to help them reach their goals
- Support clients and serve as an extension of their team
- Identify additional revenue opportunities (inside sales for new program and marketing campaigns)
- Define and execute against ambitious goals
- Develop and take the lead on team projects
- Act as a technical liaison to clients
- 2+ years of work experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Collaborative nature
- Entrepreneurial, “get ‘r done” attitude
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and driven to meet aggressive goals
- High capacity, learns quickly, and volunteers for new challenges
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
We’re looking for a go-getter who is an experienced bookkeeper and office manager with basic accounting acumen.
- Quickbooks Online Bookkeeping
- Execute monthly accounting procedures, including reconciling multiple systems to Quickbooks Online
- Record and manage accounts receivable and payable as well as effectively communicating with organizations to work through any differences, questions or concerns
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures
- Strategic Support
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Provide a strong level of customer service to our internal team and clients
- Operations / Administrative Support
- Open, review, route, and disseminate interoffice and external mail, distribute correspondence and other material to department staff
- Assist with basic client needs as they arise
- Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars and schedule meetings
- Ability to work within a fast-moving, small team, willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Comfortable leveraging technology
- Strong attention to detail, communication skills and excellent judgment
- 2 year college degree with accounting courses preferred
- 2+ years bookkeeping experience required
- 2 – 4 years minimum previous experience as an Executive Assistant desirable
To apply for this role please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.