Dear Partners, Clients, and Applicants,
We recognize the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) on our users all over the world. As an extension of your team, we are proactively preparing to help mitigate the disruption to the operations of your organization. Our Account Relations and Support teams are on call to assist. Below you will find our most up to date information and resources for organizations and applicants.
How We Can Help:
- Enable the collection of recorded auditions for review through Acceptd, in lieu of live auditions.
- Facilitate the audition scheduling for online video conferencing services, such as Skype and Google Hangouts.
- Host and schedule Semester Juries online due to campus closures.
- Support program deadline extensions to allow applicants more time to prepare.
- Assist with messaging and communication to applicants regarding changes to your program.
The Acceptd team will remain on call to best support you in the coming weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19) many organizations and programs are making changes to auditions. Please refer to each organization and program for their most up to date information.
Tips for Navigating Potential Changes:
- Check your program’s social media accounts for their most recent updates.
- Our team will be prioritizing all coronavirus impacted programs and applicants.
- If you are experiencing problems with your application please contact our support team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Acceptd support team will remain on call to best support you in the coming weeks. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We will continue to update this site as more information becomes available.
Your Acceptd Team